Thursday, November 11, 2010

What a great day!

As I have said before I work in daycare,normally I would say I have had a great day with my smiling babies BUT NOT TODAY!!! It was picture day. I HATE PICTURE DAY WITH A PASSION!!! Six babies, and two outfit changes each....NOT FUN!!!!

On the other hand my hubby did not have to work today YAY! I love when he doesn't have to work cause he takes me to work which means I get to spend more time with him and he also helps me get the center up and running. Then he comes back at we got eat on my lunch break and i get to see his handsome face when I get off.  It makes me one happy woman!

Well my wonderful friend Margie knew that he was off today so being the sweet person she is she let me get off at 1:30 and she stayed until 2:30. Awesome friend let me tell you. So the hubby and I went and picked up some of my favorite little people. My niece Jaidyn and my nephew Caleb. We took them to the mall. Jaidyn is eight going on sixteen, the mall is her favorite place to go so every Thursday that's what we do. Just an extra bonus that Uncle Sean got to come to. :) Uncle Sean is Caleb's favorite person well next to Aunt DD that is ;). My niece's and nephew's are very special to me. They are the children that God has blessed me with, not as a mother but the next best thing. Being an aunt to these eight kids is a feeling I can not express. Whenever I have had a bad day I go see these babies, they can turn any sad face happy. I love spending time with each one of them. They are growing up so fast and I don't want to miss a thing in there beautiful lives.

Today has been a pretty good day with the exceptions of picture day.(LOL) I am looking forward to this weekend with my family and my bff, I'm ready to go shopping Katie got a little list going on! HEHE




TONIGHT FOR DINNER

Sadly enough we had Arbys but hey it was pretty good!

Have a wonderful night              
                                 
                             
                                                                                                       Desiree

No comments:

Post a Comment