Tuesday, September 13, 2011

It's been awhile

OK so it's been a long time since I posted a blog so let me bring you up to date.
January I posted that I finally felt the baby move. Such an amazing feeling!!! The first of April we found out that we were having a little girl! OMG!!!! We were so excited. The first thing I did was... go shopping of course. Did you hear me say that "it's a girl" hello little girls big girls, GIRLS NEED LOTS OF CLOTHES and let me tell you what she has A LOT OF CLOTHES!!!! We decided to name her Eviee Rae. Evie was Sean's grandmothers name and I thought it was so pretty but I had to add an extra "E" to it. We have an "EE" thing in my family so it's Eviee. Rae is my grandmother,mother,and sisters middle name so Eviee Rae is her name and its has tons of meaning behind it which we love. She is named after some wonderful women and I hope one day she will be proud to carry on their names. Also in April we got a house in Greenwood. We love it! June I stopped working. I was planning on having a couple of months to finish up everything that needed to be done before Eviee came but that didn't work out as I planned. I became very swollen and by mid to end June I was put on bed rest. Not like full flown bed rest but I was told to stay off my feet at least 95% of the day. Let me just stay bed rest of any kind for somebody who is always on the go SUCKS!!! July 11 I went to my ob and found out that Eviee was breech. This I had known the whole time. Her head was always under my left rib cage. And by Wed blood pressure started to sky rocket so yep C-SECTION!!!! I'll spear you all the details but lets just say I thought I was going to die and I never intend to do it again. Yes this means I am done having kids! Eviee will be my one and only. Sean already has three other children so four kids is more then enough. I want to be able to give Eviee everything and lets face it, it's a lot easier to do that with one kid. So Thursday July 14 at 5:44 p.m. Eviee Rae Brazil was born. Weighing 6 lbs 10 oz and 18 1/2 inch's long. And absolutely the most beautiful child I have ever seen!

(I know all moms say that about their kids) ;) We came home three days later and life has been so wonderful since! I feel so blessed to have such an amazing man in my life. Sean is the best husband and is the most wonderful father. And let me tell you Eviee definitely has her daddy wrapped around her little finger and I LOVE IT!

(She has me wrapped too) :) Eviee has been a wonderful baby. She is so happy and easy going. (She got that from her dad for sure lol) She is just a joy to have. Its almost like I cant remember my life before her. Eviee will be two months old tomorrow. I now know what it truly means when people say time flys by so fast. I never understood that really until they placed her in my arms. Ever since that moment I feel like months only last for weeks and weeks only last for days and days only last for minutes. "SIGH" TIME PLEASE SLOW DOWN!!!! my camera goes all day and night. I do not want to miss a moment of this sweet little girls life and I want to remember it always. Well I think that pretty well has everyone up to date until next time.

1 comment: