Monday, September 19, 2011

Life as I know it

My life has change so much over the last few years...
  • I went from having two jobs to being a stay at home mom.
  • What I thought was going to be a fling turned into the BEST marriage.
  • Wanting a baby so bad to having the most beautiful little girl and three step-kids.
  • Went from living in a apartment to living in a house.
  • The dreams I had four years ago are not the same dreams I have anymore.
  • From having a lot of debt to almost NONE!!!! YAY!!!!
  • I always said I would never have another dog inside and yet I have a black poodle that LIVES on my couch! HA!!!
  • Eating so many foods I would never have tried if it wasn't for my husband.
  • Never wanting to stay home too ALWAYS wanting to be home.
  • Eating out almost all week long to cooking every night.
  • Drinking orange juice when I woke up and now COFFEE.
  • Always having my nails done too well I haven't had them done in almost 12 months.
  • I never would walk out of the house without makeup on and my hair done and now the world is lucky to see a dab of makeup on my face. LOL
  • I was the kind of person that did'nt care how much I spent too now  I refuse to buy anything that isnt on sale or I have a coupon for! (This will be another post)
  • Being now after baby 100lbs heavier! :(((( ( (also a post to come)
Anyways this is my life now and I wouldn't change it for the world!!!!! Life as I know it is wonderful and I wouldn't change a thing, OK well the 100lbs could fly off and I wouldn't say a thing. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment