Monday, October 24, 2011

My Journey

After loosing one grandmother to diabetes and watching another go through life with it, I decided that I did  not want to be the next one in my family. That I was going to do something to lower my risk.  Ive done diet after diet and after years of failing at them I start researching "The Lap Band".

My husband and I went to a seminar about "The Lap Band" and I was completely sold!!! I walked out of the seminar that night and was determined that I was going to get this done. I went and meant with the Doctor one on one and still was sold.

Then I started thinking about all of the things that could go wrong and then wasn't so sold anymore. I'm not doing this to be skinny! (I'm not gonna lie and say that it wouldn't be nice but I just want to be healthy). And was it worth it to go under "the knife" to loose weight??? This was in the back of my mind for a while but I am happy to say that after a lot of thinking and speeching with my husband I have decided to go thought with it.

After being on Vacation for four days I have decided not to weigh in. :) I didn't do bad but............

Wednesday morning i go to have the scoop done and I'm sure they will weigh me before so ill let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment