Tuesday, November 8, 2011

My Journey

I know this is a day late but when you have a baby things just are not always on time. :)

I cant seem to make myself get on the scale so I cant update you on my progress or lack of but I have made a promise to myself that I will get on it Monday morning so I will update then.

I did however go have the one on one meeting with the psychologist yesterday afternoon to discuss my test results. Good news I'm not crazy LOL!!!! I pass the test so now I am just simply waiting on the Doctors office to call me with a surgery date!!! I'm starting to get really excited about it. I'm sure come the day of I will be more scared then happy but today I'M HAPPY!!!

Some of you may be wondering why I'm not trying harder to loose weight right now well the thing is that my insurance requires you to have a BMI of 40 or higher. I am at a 46 or at least I was the last time I weigh in. My Doctor told me at first to loose 14 lbs before he would do it and then the day of my scope he told me to only loose 7 lbs. If I were to loose 15 lbs then my BMI would be a 39 and my insurance would no longer cover me. So it is important for me to loose weight yes but I have to be careful at this point in time not to loose to much.

Until next Monday....

No comments:

Post a Comment