Tuesday, November 8, 2011

3 Months old

Weighing in at 14 lbs, smiling like crazy, talking up a storm, rolling from front to back and yes this sweet little 3 1/2 month old is sitting up!!!!!


My little girl is getting so big. I still can not believe how fast she is growing. It truly does make me sad. I am with her every single day, all day and yet I feel like I am going to miss something. Time needs to slow down a bit.

Eviee is fixing to be 4 months old, and so that brings on the big "BABY FOOD" question. When will we start feeding Eviee baby food. Well that answer is.... When I feel like she is ready for it. I have worked in daycare for years and have taken care of many babies over my life time and I don't think that just because she is 4 months old that it means she should be eating baby food. A baby 6 months and under should get almost all of their nutreients from breast milk and or formula and right now we are still doing both. Eviee will either nurse for 30 mins or she will have a 4 oz bottle and she is good for 3 hours. So I really just don't feel like we need to throw food in their just yet!

When the time comes Sean and I have decided that we want Eviee to eat organic. We ourselves eat as much as possible and hope to go 100 % one day but its kinda hard living where we do. But it will be super easy to feed Eviee all organic. We also would like to make her food as much as we can and I am happy to say that I have gotten started on this. Considering now is the best time for (most) fruits and veggies I bought some organic apples. I have peeled and frozen them so they are ready to be made into baby food when the time comes!!!!

I have too say that I have always been one of those girls who had their hair and makeup done no matter what but when you become a stay at home mom why???? I mean really. I just love those moms who get up in the morning and actually "put themselves together" with no place to go, but sadly I am not one of those moms. Or at least right now I'm not. I would much rather lay in bed cuddling with my baby or laying on the floor playing and talking to her then to leave her all alone while I "get ready". I'm not saying that I don't ever put makeup on or do my hair, I do when I have somewhere to go but to just stay at home NO! So you will see lots and lots of pictures where I don't look so great but guess what I'm the happiest I have ever been and that's all that matters to me. I have a beautiful baby and a wonderful husband who loves me no matter what.
Eviee is just the happiest baby. Every morning she wakes up with a smile on her face and let me just tell you, it melts my heart!!! That is the sweetest smile I have ever seen. And what makes that smile even better is when she just laying on the floor or whatever and she see's you and smiles OMG amazing!!!! I love this little girl so very much!
Halloween just passed, we didn't do much just had some family come over and passed out candy to all the kiddos. I have to admit that Halloween just isn't one of my fave holidays so honestly I didn't really give a whole lot of thought to what Eviee was going to be. I did come up with a few things but they always fell through for one reason or another (size or money or something) so I just decided that she would be a butterfly THE DAY OF Halloween!!! Ha my sister and I were at the mall and saw a little girl about Eviee's age that was dressed up like a butterfly and it was the cutest thing so that's what we went for.
And too bed she goes still dressed for Halloween! HA! I did take the bow off before. But a girls gotta have her bows on most of the time. LOL
I am enjoying being a mommy so much and am looking forward to all the new things she will be doing. She is the love of my life and I am so blessed to have her.




No comments:

Post a Comment