Friday, November 25, 2011

4 months old

Well....

Eviee had her four month check up which meant she got some shots. :( Let me just say that before she was born I was anti-shots and still am for the most part but thanks to a certain nurse who made me feel like a horrible mother Eviee ended up getting more shots then I had ever intended on her getting. I felt so bad. I am her mother and a damn good one at that and I should not have let that lady talk me into something I didn't want to do. Ughhhhh Anyways we are done with them as I will not let anybody talk me into to doing them again. (don't judge me until you have read and studied everything I have and seen the effects of shots first hand)


The Doctor said Eviee is Perfect which of course we already knew. :) She weighs 13 lbs and 12 oz according to their scale (a little less then ours). And is 22 and 3/4 inchs long.

 She is getting cuter by the day.


She smiles ALL the time and is giggling ALOT!!! The other day Sean was in the bedroom holding her and all I did was walk into the room and she started giggling (guess mommy is funny looking LOL).

She is grabbing everything with her little hands. We went shopping the other day and I found this stuffed puppy that I was trying to show Sean well Eviee grabbed it out of my hand and started eating it up (yes we bought it) she loves that puppy. She will just talk to that puppy all day and just "love" all over it. SO CUTE!!!!

We still have not started baby food or cereal. She still doesn't eat a whole lot but The Doctor said her weight is perfect so he isn't worried nor are we. Some babies just don't eat or in Eviee's case drink a lot but we are still gonna wait until she is a little bigger. I did however give her a few bites of sweet potato the other night and she LOVED it!!! But like I said we gonna wait a little longer.

She loves her feet!


Eviee is pretty much sleeping through the night (which she has been for awhile now) she will go to bed anywhere between 8pm and 10pm and sleep until 5am or 6am.

Eviee thinks her big brother Logan is the awesome.


She is still on both breast milk and formula.

She is just the sweetest baby ever!!!!!!!!!!!

Our Thanksgiving was wonderful. This was the first year I actually had Thanksgiving at my house. And I have to say that it was pretty nice not having to go place to place. We did go see my momma who was cooking for the rest of the family but its my momma so.... :)

Christmas is right around the corner well actually a month away today. CRAZY and I am not ready for it.

Sean and I will celebrate our second Wedding anniversary!!! We have been together four years total and it gets better everyday! He truly is my soul mate. I love him with all of my heart.

Hope everyone had a wondrful Thanksgiving!!!!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete