Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The only Christmas Present I need

Last year around this time we found out that after a miscarriage and a long year of trying that we were expecting yet again. The joy you get when the pee stick says YES is just out of this world but nothing compares to the joy I have actually seeing this sweet little face everyday. I love being her mommy. 
God has blessed us with the most beautiful little girl. She is the light in my eyes. My little princess. My everything. I could not imagine life without her and am starting to forget life before her. I am so in love with this little girl.

She is a little too little to really enjoy Christmas this year but she does enjoy looking at the lights. :)

Here's a few pictures I took trying to get the perfect one for our Christmas cards that by the way will most likely not make it to everyone till after Christmas... O well :)

And after all of this our Christmas card that I have decided on I think.... We shall see

No comments:

Post a Comment