Monday, April 9, 2012

If I only knew

If I only knew that childhood was going to go by so fast I would have enjoyed it more.

If I only knew that my siblings would one day be my best friends I would have liked them more when we were younger. LOL


If I only knew that one morning my parents would tell me they were splitting up I wouldn't have came to the table.

If I only knew how hard my mother worked to take care of four children by herself, I would have been a better daughter.

If I only knew that my mother was going to marry a cowboy one day, I would have bought her
cowgirl boots for mothers day! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I only knew that  your first love doesn't last forever, I would have never put my heart out there.


If I only knew that I would end up hating the career I went to school for, I would have saved my money.

If I only knew that he would be the worst person I would ever meet I wouldnt have wasted so many years of my life.


If I had only knew that he was going to be the man I married I wouldn't have waited to long to tell him hi. :)

If I only knew that one day a dear friend would pass so soon I would have been a better friend.


If I only knew the winning lotto numbers then I would be rich by now damn it!!!!!!

If I only knew that having a baby would change my life so much I would... OK I wouldn't change that. Eviee came at the most perfect time in my life! I <3 you Eviee.

If I only knew that one day I would want a career that paid alot I would have went to college right out of high school.

If I only knew how to make money from home I would never think about going back to work... in five years LOL

If i only knew that my momma was always right I would have always listened!

No comments:

Post a Comment