Thursday, May 17, 2012

Random info

  • It has been 6 weeks since I had The Lap Band done. I have lost 19 lbs!!!!
  • My goal is to loose another 15lbs by my birthday... 16 days from now
  • I am getting very excited about buying smaller clothes.
  • Eviee and I take walks every morning and I'm hoping to turn walking into jogging in about two months.
  • Eviee is working on getting her two top teeth in. I think they will pop through in the next day or two.
  • We have had one heck of a week. It has truly been one thing or another this week.
  • I find myself praying that a certain person or persons will move far far away. (if only)
  • Sean and I are dying to move back to Tulsa!!!!
  • Eviee's birthday is less then two months away. EKKKKKKK!
  • My cloth diapers came in today. I'm excited to try them out. It will save us tons of money!
  • Sean and I are planning a trip to Savannah GA in Sept. Can. Not. Wait.
  • I have the best husband in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • I have the sweetest daughter in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • I want to buy a new couch so bad but we never seem to have time to go look for one.
  • I want to/need to buy another vacuum REALLY BAD! Any suggestions????
  • My birthday is 16 days away and I am so not looking forward to it. I hate getting old. HATE IT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment