Thursday, June 7, 2012

On my mind

  • I can really be a bitch sometimes. Oh well take it or leave it.....
  • Ive lost 23 lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hell ya!!!!!!!!!!!
  • A good friend totally made my day today.
  • It doesn't seem real that I am 25.
  • I am in the process of re-doing our bedroom whole house.
  • Sean and I love the show The Big Bang Theory! FREAKING LOVE!
  • I'm trying to finalize everything for Eviees first birthday
  • I feel like my OCD is coming back. BAD!!!
  • This last week all I can think about is having another baby. (Dang camping with the family)
  • I had my first experience with my daughter having a broken heart. (my step daughter) about killed me I felt so sorry for her. Dangs boys better just stay away.
  • I really plan to organize the house over the next few weeks (OCD I'm tellin you)
  • Does anybody "really" get along with ALL their siblings???
  • My car needs cleaned out BAD
  • The gutters need cleaned out (OCD) Last year I didn't care about them damn gutters and now.....
  • I really need to start exercising. Old habits die hard. I wish someone would come kick my butt out of bed everyday and make me do it!
  • Sean and I are planning to go to Georgia in Sept and I cant wait.
  • I'm getting really excited about buying smaller clothes.
  • I was a good little southern girl and walked my butt over and met the new neighbors.
               Anyways thats about it. Wow two post in one night. Im doing good!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment