Tuesday, July 3, 2012

My poor little noodle

 Late yesterday Eviee started to run a slight fever. By 10:00 p.m. it was over 101. She was in a pretty good mode minus the fact that she hadn't really taking a nap. (this is very much Eviee, naps are not nor have they ever been her thing) I gave her some meds put her in her jammies and off to bed she went. Around 3:00 a.m. she woke with now 103.1 fever! I immediately gave her some more pain meds and a bottle (this would be the first bottle she has had at night in over a week) thinking she would fall back to sleep let the meds do their job and praying she would wake feeling like her sweet little self.

 Not even close! Bless her heart she just could not get comfortable. She tossed and turned. I tried to hold her. She rolled onto Sean. I tried putting her in her crib. We came back to bed and she continued to toss and turn. I finally took her into the living room sat in the chair and finally she began to relax... a little. A few minutes later she was wiggling all over the place and then started to fuss. So what did this momma do after being up most of the night????

We grab the car keys and took a drive at 5:00 a.m.  By this point I was just praying I would not fall asleep at the wheel. (cars make me sleepy) and I knew I needed coffee and I needed it now!!!

Well if you live in one of the smallest towns in America then the only damn thing that is open at that time is McDonald's. For those that do not know me I am totally against McDonald's. Not for you but for me and Eviee. Eviee will NEVER get McDonald's if  I can help it. You should really look up how they make their chicken nuggets (these were once my absolute favorite) trust me unless you are just crazy LOL JK you will never want to eat it again.

 Ok anyways back to my point.... I haven't had McDonald's in over a year but I had to have coffee. Cafe Mocha Frappe please. I ordered the smallest one they had thinking it would totally suck be to sweet ( I drink my coffee without sugar) but it was WONDERFUL! Maybe it was just because I was sleep deprived but it was awesome!! And what do you know here I am at 6:20 a.m.typing this up. LOL I guess it did its job. Eviee is fast asleep in her crib and I am praying she wakes up feeling much better. Hope ya'll have a wonderful day! Sorry for rumbling on :)

No comments:

Post a Comment