Friday, September 7, 2012

If you really knew me

Another blog I follow wrote her "If you really knew me" so I thought I would do it too. Yes I'm being a copy cat get over it. LOL

If you really knew me you would know that I take my coffee with cream or milk only NO SUGAR!
That Sean and Eviee are the only two people who could make me this happy!!!!!!!!!!
That I do truly believe I have the most beautiful daughter.  :)
I love Target brand ANYTHING!!!! LOVE TARGET!!!!!!!
I hate to read. Reading blogs is pushing it and most days I don't read them. But I love me some fifty ;)
That I am trying super hard not to cuss anymore. (Trying)
That I am having issues with my Lap Band and am considering having it removed . (More on this later).
I can not stand people with bad breath! YUCK!!!!!
My house has to be clean or I will seriously go crazy.
I buy more clothes for Eviee then she will ever have the chance to wear and I don't care.
My husband seriously is the best man I have ever met and I am so thankful for him.
I do not believe I deserve Sean.
I am a very stuck up person :/
Id rather drink water 9 times out of 10
Friends are really over rated these days. I am thankful for the few "real" friends I have but beyond them....
I LOVE THE SMELL OF SHEA BUTTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE anything pumpkin.
I HATE the hot weather.
I hate the country and all things that follow. (horses,hay,cowboys,boots) LOL
I can not bake.
I love my crock pot.
I make amazing sweet tea! Too bad I hate Tea :(
I am a major bargain shopper.
I am currently in a NO TV MODE! I refuse to have my 13month old watching TV all day.
Death totally freaks me out!
So does getting old.
I am a very up tight person.


But if you really knew me you'd know that I have a major soft spot for children. I love my family more then anything. I am a very trust worthy. I try my hardest to be the best wife and mother. I want whats best for Eviee Sean and myself. And I'm really a super amazing person. If you knew me, you'd love me ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment