Friday, October 26, 2012

Five years of pure bliss

Five years ago today Sean and I went out on our first date. He took me to Lins Garden because he knew I loved Chinese Food and I hadn't been there. Sean was so nervous that he couldn't even eat. HA! I was nervous too but all those butterflies went away shortly after we got in the car to head to Lins. Sean has this way of making people around him feel so comfortable. I'm not even sure if he knows that or not but he does. Anyways my butterflies settled down and let me enjoy my dinner and company :) Sean on the other hand lets just say that was the one and only time I didn't see him eat when we've gone out LOL! (Poor Guy)

We have been through a lot together. We've seen each other through the worst times and the best. We have had lots of ups and downs but the ups out weigh the downs a thousand times over. We have not had a picture perfect relationship but its been perfect for us.

We each had a past. (neither side to lovely) We know that our past is what has made us who we are and even though I know we both would have loved to not gone through some of the things we did neither one of us would change it. Had we not gone through some of those things we my not be sitting here today celebrating five years together.

We are honest with each other 100%. At the end of the day we knew that we love each more then anything and being honest is the only way to have a healthy relationship.


Sean is my better half. Its kinda corny but he really does make me want to be a better person.

December 12 we will celebrate our third wedding anniversary. It is true what they say... Marry your best friend. I have never been more happy then I have these last five years. Sean is my soul mate. Mo anam cara.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this! I forgot that you got married just a few days before I did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep in the freezing cold on top of a mountain. Were we crazy????? Lol but I wouldn't have changed a thing!!!!

    ReplyDelete