Tuesday, October 16, 2012

My heart goes out

Loosing your child in any way is something I do not wish upon anyone. Weather the woman is 5 weeks along or the child is 5 years old it is something no parent should ever have to experience.

My heart to aching this week for two families I know who had to say good bye to their child before they even had a chance to meet them. I know how this feels all to well and my heart is going out to them.

I wish there was something I could do to make this easier on them but the truth is there is nothing you can do and nothing that you can say to make it better.

I just hope that everyone who has a child knows what a miracle they are. Weather you have one child or 10 they are all a blessing. Make sure you tell them and show them everyday how much you love them because you never know when you will have to say good bye.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks friend. I love you lots. I also nominated you for a blog award of my new blog. beautifullifeofthebrowns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete