Thursday, November 8, 2012

Eviee

My little noodle is getting so big and learning so much right now. I know I say it all the time but I wish time would slow down just a bit! Here's an update on what she's been up too lately.
  • She is 6 days a way from being 16 months old.
  • Walking!!!!! (almost running)
  • Drinks only from a sippy cup
  • She now knows how to climb out of her crib and can do it in a matter of seconds. She will be in a toddler bed as soon as we get to the new house.
  • Talking like crazy. She is also already putting two words together like the other day we went to see Nana and she said "the dogs" and she always is saying "whats this" LOL I love hearing her talk!!!
  • She has been feeding herself for some time now but we started giving her a spoon or fork and shes actually really good with it!!!!
  • Loves to be outside and gets so upset when you bring her back in.
  • Wearing anywhere from 6 months clothing up to about 18 months but they are still really big.
  • She weighs 23.4 lbs
  • Is 28 inches long
  • Can tell/show you where her hair, nose, mouth, teeth, tongue, belly, and toes are.
  • She still loves books and loves to sit in my lap while I read to her.
  • We still rock her to sleep
  • We did turn her car seat around in the Armada the other day! She is a lot happier girl now that she where we are going instead where we have been LOL.
  • Still eating mostly organic
  • Still only drinking unsweetened organic soy milk and water.
  • Still can not tolerate cows milk
  • She has whats called chronic hives so she is always breaking out. What sucks about this is that we never know if its from something or just the hives. We will go back and see the allergists in a couple of months.
  • She is the biggest mommas girl!!! I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • She loves leaves right now. They are falling off the trees and anytime she is outside she grabs a handful of them.
  • Loves going down the slides at the park.
  • Loves to swing.
  • Still loves taking baths
  • Doesn't like to brush her teeth. Poor thing I just keep telling her we don't want to be like those other kids with silver all over our teeth!
  • Favorite thing to eat right now is Strawberries and blueberries.
Eviee is getting big so fast. Sometimes I have to remind myself the dishes can wait, go play with her. I love to have clean house and honestly can't stand a dirty one but for the last several months my house has seen dirty A LOT! My little girl is so much more important then the sink full of dishes. They can wait but she isn't going to stop growing. Every minute it seems like she is learning something new and I refuse to miss anything. I honestly will never be able to thank Sean enough for working so hard so that I can be home with her everyday. I will never get this chance again. She will never be 15 months and learning where her toes are again so I'm going to sit on the floor every day with her. I'm going to read her as many books as she wants me or will let me read to her while she is sitting in my lap. I'm gonna take her outside and watch her smile when she bins down to feel the grass and you better believe that I'm gonna have my camera going ninety to nothing capturing all of those memories because its never going to happen for the first time again.  I was lucky enough to be there for alot of other kids when their parents couldn't be. I have seen so many other peoples kids do things for the first time and it was so special but now I am blessed to be able to see my child's first. I know I will not always get to see all of those first but I'm gonna do my best to see the ones that matter most.

Eviee you still make me cry every day. I am so proud you are my daughter. You are so smart, so sweet, and you always having me laughing. You are the funniest little girl. Grandma says daddy and I are still in "aww" over you like we were the day you were born. I wanted to be a mommy my whole life so yes I waited for you for a long time and I will always be in "aww" over you. You are my baby girl, my noodle and I love you more then words can express.
 
I should also add that is it almost impossible to get a good picture of her now that she is walking!

1 comment: