Thursday, November 29, 2012

Update

We had a great Thanksgiving. We went to my mother in laws, my moms, and my dads. Lets just say that Sean and I both are looking forward to next year and having Thanksgiving and Christmas at our house again. Neither one of us like going place to place.

We tried to take some family pictures for our Christmas cards but they did not turn out the way I wanted so who knows you may just get a card with Eviee on it! LOL no really :)

Eviee is getting so big. Talking like crazy. Every day she says a new word. She now has ten teeth and two more on the way. She really is my little sunshine. Never thought I could be so in love with someone. <3

We did get out tree up at the new house this week. (that's the good thing with moving into your mil house LOL) and I even got some presents under the tree. Unfortunately the tree and stockings will probably be the only decorations we get up this year but I'm ok with that.

The count down is officially on. We only have 10 days until we "really" move. I have already been moving things over but we still have alot more to go.

Ive been walking four miles about four days a week and I can tell it is working. Inches are flying off. Now if I can just keep it up through the winter.

My lap band is actually doing ok this week. I think I may have finally found the secret to eating with this dang thing.

Speeching of I am down 57 lbs. I do not think I will make my goal of 80 by the end of the year but...

We may or may not be adding another member to our family!!!!!!!


1 comment: