Thursday, December 13, 2012

Exhausted to say the least

Well we are finally in our new home. It feels so weird and different. I should be used to it considering I've spent alot of my time here over the last five years but I really feel like we are visiting and at any given time my mil is going to come home and want to know what happened to all of her belongings. LOL

The house is in order I suppose. I still have a few boxes to unpack but for the most part we are done. Ive been cleaning like a crazy person. Its almost like I am "nesting" LOL. Anywhere we move I spend the first month or so cleaning until I feel comfortable enough to walk around bare foot HA!!!! I have issues I know.

I started putting Eviee's room together Tuesday night. Her room is the only room with pictures on the wall and will most likely be the only one for awhile. Ive got to go shopping and get some new stuff. New house = new stuff HAHAHA!!!!

We did get some new leather living room furniture. Both the couch and loveseat recline which of course has now stolen my husband but he wanted a recliner so I got him four!!!!!! I am a great wife I'll tell ya! hehehe

So I love love love my dining room table but compared to the size of my new dining room my table looks like it is made for midgets or something. It looks absolutely ridiculous in here. That being said if you know of anyone who needs a new solid wood black in color with six chairs I will be selling it in January after I go buy me a new one.

I am in love with my mantel!!!! It never made since to me to hang stockings on the wall ya know???

I'm happy to be in our new house but I am also dreading everything that is to come. We have alot of updating to be done and honestly Sean nor I are really handy LOL good thing my step daddy can do anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He will be much needed in the near future.

As soon as I can locate my camera I will do a house post full of pictures so those few of you who care what my house looks like.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on being all moved into your new place! I can't wait to see the pics!

    ReplyDelete