Sunday, February 24, 2013

From Ree too Dee Entry 1

First of all I must say that this is my 100th blog post!!!! WOW! I had no idea that I had posted that many. Anyways onto what really matters.

CHILI! Not only Chili but Ree Dummond's Chili

Lets just say that if you could smell my house through your computer you would be drooling! It smell fantastic!!!!

The bad thing and I feel so stupid to say this on my 1st entry but I forgot to take pictures of the  whole process but honestly with a 19 month old and two puppies walking around the "process pictures" will most likely never happen. But I did take a couple of pics after it was all in the pot.


 
 
This Chili was so easy to make and so easy to eat! First meal SUCCESS!!!! The hubby is happy and so am I. 
 
Here is the link for Ree Dummonds Chili Recipe y'all just have to try it!
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Yay for success on day 1! Haha!! I'm excited right along with ya!
    100th blog post... Woot Woot!! :)

    ReplyDelete