Saturday, February 23, 2013

Natural Cleaning Products

One thing that I have been trying to change 100% is my cleaning products. Ive always used natural cleaners for Eviee's toys and things and on my floors when she was crawling around but never changed ALL of my product. So now I am in the process of switching any and all cleaning products I use in my home. Some I have been using for awhile and a few are new. Give it a try!!!

Multi surface cleaners:
12 oz white vinegar
12tsp of all natural dish soap ( mine is lavendar scent, which helps with the vinegar smell)
1tsp of natural laundry detergent (also lavendar scent)
(fill the rest of the bottle with water)

Bathroom cleaner:
Hydrogen peroxide (simple replace the cap with a spray head)
Spray tub, counter top, and toilet down wipe clean.

(hard stains-sprinkle baking soda on stain add a dab of water let sit for a minute the wipe clean)

Also use Hydrogen peroxide on windows and mirrors, within 30 seconds it will dry streak-free. Works great on clothing stains as well. Simply spray on let sit for a few and throw in the wash.

Carpet Stain Remover:
Pour a good amount of rubbing alcohol on spot and scrub clean/dry

Furniture Polish:
One cup of Olive oil and half a cup of lemon juice.
You only need a dub. Rub over furniture then wipe down with a clean cloth to pick up excess oil.
It's keeps your furniture looking great and seems to keep dust off longer. Also who doesn't love the smell of lemons.
( I keep mine in a glass cruet with a spout and stopper)

Tip: DO NOT USE VINEGAR ON GRANITE COUNTER TOPS OR HARDWOOD FLOORS! It will strip your finish.

I Thought I would post a few pictures of some of the products I do use that are already ready for you in case you are like me how I used to be and want convenience.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks that are immense tips. Keep up your good work. It’s very useful for us...thanks for sharing.

    Natural Stone Cleaning Waxahachie

    ReplyDelete