Sunday, March 10, 2013

BAND FROM HELL!!!!!!!!!

This band.
I thought this Lap Band was going to be a miracle for me.
I thought this band was going to give me a life I have never know.
A life of skinny.
Being skinny is something I have only ever dreamed about.
This band.
I wanted it so bad.
I wanted this band to help me.
I wanted this band not only for me but for Sean and Eviee as well.
I wanted/want to be healthy.
I wanted to be able to run around the park with my daughter.
I wanted my husband to have a wife he is proud to show off.
I kinda wanted to be that wife that all the other wives are jealous of. HAHA no for real I'm like that!
I just want to be happy with the way I looked for once.
This band it has helped me. I do see that.
I don't eat as much as I used to.
I almost never eat anything fried anymore. (partly because lap bands and fried food don't mix)
I drink water in place of Dr Pepper or Diet Dr Pepper (which isn't any better for you)
I have changed.
I have dropped 72lbs (20lbs before I got the band)
I am making better food choices.
But really this band has only made me regret the discussion I made to get it.
Sean tried to talk me out of it.
He said I didn't need it.
But the truth was, I did.
But this band is making me sick.
I am not able to eat the foods my body needs to live off of.
I do not have any energy because I can not eat.
I hate eating.
I hate trying to eat.
I hate eating in public.
I am always throwing up.
Always.
Since last Monday I have lost five and half pounds.
I haven't been able to eat or drink anything without throwing it up.
Everything is just getting stuck in my throat.
Nothing is going down.
I feel like maybe my band has slipped. (some do) (not good)
I feel like something is really wrong.
I have had days like this but not a solid week.
Something isn't right.
Of course I like the fact that I have dropped five and a half pounds in a week but I don't want to do it like this.
I feel like I am dehydrated.
My head is killing me.
My back hurts so bad.
My sides are starting to hurt.
My pee is a dark orange (sorry tmi)
This is not good.
I am calling my doctor tomorrow.
I am going to tell him I want this taken out.
It is not working for me.
It hasn't ever worked for me.
Ive given it a year.
I am going to get this taken out.
I have to!
This band is from hell!

No comments:

Post a Comment