Friday, March 8, 2013

Friday Favorites

So I'm trying to get this blog a little more organized. I feel like it is one of the few things in my life that is not and I just can't handle it anymore.
So one way I am going to get it organized it to "TRY" and do certain post on certain days like for instance Friday Favorites. Each Friday I am going to post what I am loving this week. (you don't care then click the X) LOL I love saying that!

So what I am loving ... And I will have to post web pictures because my camera is dead! :( (i so need to get another one but I one I want cost alot of $$$ and I just am not ready to spend that)


I have always loved buying Eviee books (and she has alot) but I am now loving finding them online for next to nothing!!! (seriously as I get older I am becoming a little cheap LOL) My new favorite place to order books for Eviee is on Totsy! I just got in 7 books and I only paid like $20 with shipping! O yea check them out!


This is what I live on most days. This lap band and me are not friends. I see it now. It's never liked me and it's never going to like me. I have ALOT of trouble eating most days and it got to the point where I would eat or drink anything that I could keep down and most of the time it wasn't good for me. So I started buying this again and been drinking it whenever I am able to keep something down.
It looks so gross but it taste so good! Try it! It gives you alot of energy and makes your skin look amazing!


This is the bible study I am doing right now. My first bible study since I was a kid and I am absolutely loving it! Its about making wise choices in the midst of raw emotions. This couldn't be more perfect for me on so many different levels. We meet every Monday. For the first time in forever I look forward to Mondays. I think this book is going to help me alot and I am hoping that doing this study will help me come out of my comfort zone and maybe start attending the church! Well see.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE my Armada! Seriously this is the best SUV EVER! I already told Sean that when it comes time for me to get a new car (which will be years from now and the next new car is his) that I just want another Armada!


I have huge walls now and it has been kinda hard to figure out what to do with all that space. But what I am thinking is I want to do is a clock wall. Weird??? O well! That's what I want so I'm gonna try it. I have been looking up clocks all weeks. I don't want the normal clock you can find at Walmart I want older different looking clocks! I want clocks with character. I want about 8-10. The hunt is on. Antique stores here I come!

This really isn't anything new its just becoming more of an addiction. Sean and I love going Antique shopping. But with Eviee wanting to touch everything and not wanting to sit in a stroller for hours we don't get to go very often. So with that being said I stick with Hobby Lobby HA! I know they are not antiques there but I look for the things that look like there are. I have been checking out craigslist but those people are insane!


I have a Keurig and have had it for awhile now. I love k-cups I love that all I have to do is open and drop! But my mother being the coffee holic that she is thinks those k-cups cost too much $$$ so she bought me those reusable k-cups. Well I was all like "o thanks mom" thinking yea these are never getting used. Then I thought my mama bought them for me the least I can do is use it once so I can tell her I did, LOL. I bought Maxwell house coffee. I got up went to the coffee pot fixed it all up and was preparing myself for not so great coffee but to my surprise it was the best cup of coffee I have had in a while!!!!!! LOVE! Thanks mom. Now do they make Maxwell house k-cups??? Not sure I have ever seen any but whatever Ill use my reuseables~!


 Nope I don't make my own laundry detergent. You would think that after my All natural cleaning supplies post huh??? NOPE!!! At least not yet. But what I am loving is these drop ins.  Your really beginning to see just how much of a convenience kind of girl I am huh?????

Well that's enough for one Friday!!!!!!!!! Have a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment