- Reach my goal weight of 130 - working on this
- Be in our FOREVER home.
- Figure out what I want to do with the rest of my life career wise.
- Visit Ireland
- Go back to Hawaii - we are thinking about going for our anniversary this year.
- Read the bible front to back. (the same friend who I got 30 by 30 had this as one of hers and I thought it was wonderful)
- Host a family reunion for my moms side of the family. ( I don't know my dads side)
- Visit Georgia. Sean and I have been trying for two years now... one day.
- Become a runner.
- Be a actual member of a church. I'm sure I will have this done way before 30 but...
- To take a vacation with just Sean and I. ( Eviee is too little to leave right now so yes she will be going with us on our Hawaii trip. (if we get to go)
- Go skiing. I am scared to death of things like this but I have always wanted to go.
- Learn to sew and be good at it! HA!!!!
- Have $20,000 is savings -we are already working on it.
- Take a trip with just my mom and me.
- Take a trip with just my sisters and I.
- Cut my hair short just once!!! So scary!!!
- Get braces. I know but I need them! Dang wisdom teeth!
- Watch a Broadway show.
- Learn another language with Sean.
- Volunteer for something amazing!!!!
- Go to a Thompson Square concert.
- Get another tattoo.
- Sit in the audience of The Ellen Show.
- Go to a black tie event with my handsome hubby!
- Grow a garden.
- Attend a cooking class.
- Run a 5k!
- Learn to play the Piano
- Write my life story.
Friday, April 19, 2013
30 before 30
I still have a little over four years before I turn 30 (which I'm NOT looking forward too) but I saw this one a friends blog and thought that is a great idea so here's my 30 before 30!
Posted by Desiree Brazil at 1:46 PM