Friday, April 19, 2013

Ten things you may not know about me

  • Before I do ANYTHING in the morning I must make and have at least four sips of coffee!
  • I absolutely love antiques! I could wonder around in an antique store for hours and not get bored.
  • I dwell on the past more then I should.
  • I love peanut butter ANYTHING.
  • I seriously can't get enough of Eviee!!!! (My mom tells me that I still act like she is an hour old)(she's my angel baby momma)
  • I love a good deal! Coupons, sales that's my thing!
  • I make myself a goal to read X number of books each year or else I would never pick up a one. But when I find the right one I can't put it down! So far this year I have read 3 and still have 7 to go. I guess I better get one it. Do you recommend any???
  • I like to get up at least on hour before Eviee and Sean (if he is home) so I can have some me time without feeling guilty.
  • Yards that need mowed or flower beds that have weeds seriously drive me insane and right now I have both. ANY TAKERS??????
  • I hate talking on the phone. Please just text me.

Well there you have it ten things you just had to know about me! :)

1 comment:

  1. Love this! but I already knew pretty much all of it ;)

    ReplyDelete