Friday, May 3, 2013

New Lifestyle

If you follow me on Facebook or Instagram then you have probably seen ALOT of food pictures.Well I will tell you why. I have always loved healthy food (or tree bark as my extended family calls it) but I loved "normal" food a little bit more. But through out this last year I have changed alot as far as what I eat. And even more so I have changed alot in the last month. After taking out my lap band I ate WHATEVER I wanted WHENEVER I wanted for like a week or maybe two. I remember sitting there with a candy bar one day and Eviee wanting it. Well those that don't know, I am very strict on what I feed Eviee. I have been since the day she was born. Breast feed, organics as much as possible, no sugar (now I will give her a tiny bit depending on the occasion) and absolutely nothing fried. Anyways so I usually never eat things around Eviee that I wouldn't want her to eat but that day for some reason I did. Telling her no that it was bad for her was just like a slap in the face. I mean hello!!!!! So fast forward a month give or take and I happy to say that I have made a lifestyle change. I have done so good. I have not done perfect but I have done good. I am very proud of myself. And to top it off these last few days Eviee and I have been on a 90% clean diet! I am just trilled. I have been wanting this lifestyle to click with me so bad. Like I said I have always loved healthy foods and kinda always felt like a heath fanatic deep down but just couldn't commit to it completely. Anyways so I thought I would post some of the things I have been eating.








These are some of my favorite things right now. You should try them they are all really good!!!!
My sister (Ashee) says she would die living in my house. Its funny I feel the same way about her house!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment