Thursday, May 23, 2013

Random

Most exciting news ..... We are finally going on VACATION!!!! YIP YEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Texas baby! Family pictures on the beach! Amazing Mexican food!!!! Tons of family time! SHOPPING LOOK OUT IKEA!!!!! I could go on and on but mostly just so happy to be able to spend 24 hours a day for 5 days with Sean and Eviee.

It's nap time right now. I'm on my third cup of coffee for the day. I used hate nap time. Eviee is just the sweetest (most of the time) (nana will know what im talking about) child and is so funny that I really do miss her while she is asleep but during these last few weeks I have really learned how to enjoy nap time!

My mother in law came over today (well last night) and started getting our pool ready to start back up. Hopefully by Saturday it will be ready to go!

Eviee and I have been kinda busy lately which isn't like us. I used to always be on the go until I got pregnant and I'm telling you this momma isn't used to it anymore! Every Friday my sister Karissa and I get together. She drives out to my house and we head to town (fort smith) We usually make a stop  at big lots then we always head over to the mall grab lunch and let Eviee play on the toys. Then we finish up our day with Dollar tree,Target, TJ Maxx, Hobby Lobby and Walmart! Yes all in one day. And let me tell you by the time we pick her kids up from school and get back to my house around 5 i am dying for my 5th cup of coffee and a nap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But i love it! I love spending every Friday with my sister. She really is one of my best friends. Isn't it also funny how the best friends you used to have you either don't have anymore or they have made the jump from friend to family? I really do have have some great best friends!

My family is in town from Cali. I love that they come out here every year, maybe next year I will pay them a visit. Monday we are having everyone over for a BBQ . And I'm just waiting for my uncle to tell me what a hick I sound like. SAME.STORY.EVERY.YEAR! O the fun! But no I love family. And am so thankful to have them. I love having everybody over and can't wait for Monday to come. I have some new recipes I'm gonna try and fix for these California peeps.

SQUATS! DO THEM! THEY WORK AMAZINGLY! I am up to 160 a day and ladies I have lost inches and my butt is looking so much better! DO THEM!

Coffee . I have always loved coffee but it is now become an addiction. It's bad! Really bad!!! I have cleaned up my eating ALOT but one thing I can't let go or cut down is my coffee intake. I FREAKING LOVE IT!

I just have to add how amazing God is. How amazing pray works. I have been praying about many subjects lately and just this week one of my biggest prays was answered! Each day I still wake up with alot of questions and each day I question my faith but by the end of the day I can see God working on me and working with me and it is amazing! I am so blessed!

I hope Everybody has a great week. Blogging is kinda on the back burner again the weather (minus this week) is just to good to be inside on the computer and with summer coming and a big pool in my backyard I don't think things are going to change much but we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment