Friday, August 9, 2013

I'm alive!!!!

It has been over two months since my last post! Seriously that's just wrong. You know I write this blog I think like most moms in the blog world, to keep a journal of life. There are days when I feel like I can't remember anything but Eviee's name and so when I'm old and not so gray ;) I can look back and remember all the wonderful things life was offering at this point.
Anyways two months, alot has happened in two months bullets anyone?????

  • I turned 26 ( eye roll inserted)
  • We went to Texas! We had a wonderful time. Eviee loved loved loved the beach ok the sand. Wasn't to sure what to think of all that water. And it looks like this is our only "long vacation of the year as Sean vacation in December has been canceled thanks to his employer! Hawaii I miss you so. ( post to come on Texas)
  • We spent the Fourth of July with some great friends. Eviee loved watching all the fire works.
  • Eviee hasn't had a pacy in over month. If your a mom you know how big this is!
  • Eviee turned 2!!!!! We has a swimming party here at the house. At one point we had 19 kids in the pool! Insane but so much fun. ( post to come)
  • We took Eviee on her second "birthday train ride" 
  • And the last big thing I can think of is Eviee is in full blown potty training mode! She has been "using" the potty since she was 15 months  old but just off and on but this past week she was really showing all the signs so I went and bought the cutest little panties you have ever seen and the rest is history! 
I think this just about catches y'all up. I will post pictures as soon as I figure out how to do that from my phone ( our computer is broke and I need to get it to the shop) anyways I'm happy to be blogging again. Have a great day y'all!






No comments:

Post a Comment