Monday, January 13, 2014

6 months late

Well here we are a day away from Eviee turning two and a half and I am finally getting her birthday posted. That's life baby!
 
When it's your birthday and your momma has lost her mind, then you may just get a cupcake for breakfast!
(PS she hated it)
 
 Eviee's birthday was in the dead of summer and we had a big pool so of course we had a pool party duh!!!!!

Eviee loves loves loves the water and loved it even more that day. Maybe it was cause she knew it was her birthday or maybe it was the fact that there were a lot other people in the pool with her!

I decided on doing a burlap and yellow " You are my sunshine" theme for her birthday this year.
 
 
It was a wonderful day spent in the sun with our family and friends.
 
 
We are so blessed to have so many people who truly love our child . We are completely blessed to have been given this child. Eviee is the greatest gift for Sean and I. She is our little princess. She is the funniest, smartest, sweetest little two year old girl.
 
And the last picture taken the day of her party...
 
Somebody was completely worn the heck out!
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I'd love to add you but I need you to email me {thesmellylife@gmail.com} with your email so I can send you the link :)

    ReplyDelete