Wednesday, January 1, 2014

I've missed you

Hey Y'all! Did you think I had fallen off the face of the earth??? Life has been insane busy! That and my computer was dead and I didn't want to spend the money fixing it! HA!

So it's been months and I really just don't care to relive all the good, bad, and ugly that has happened so how about just the good???

We sold our house in Greenwood AR two and a half weeks after we listed it! And on top of that they wanted us out in three weeks!!!! Down fall to this was we ended up in an apartment until we can find a house, but hey who's house sells that fast??? Definitely an answered pray!

We've been back in the Tulsa Area for a little over a month now and are settling in nicely. But I am biting at the bone to start looking for houses!

Eviee is potty trained!!! I hate saying that. It sounds like I am talking about a dog or something but whatever! She is! I am so proud of her. She even wakes up during the night telling me she has to go. O yea that's my girl!!!

Eviee is expanding her little mind everyday! Along with all the "early" learning stuff (abc's,123's,colors,shapes,etc) she can spell her name, knows her days of the week and we are currently working on the months of the year and all of the fifty states. I love watching her learn.

We spent Thanksgiving just the three of us. This was a first!!!! And I have to tell you I think we might just have to make it a tradition! Don't get me wrong we love our family but.... Do you know my family??? Anyways....

Sean and I celebrated our fourth wedding anniversary December 12th! I love you baby! And I would do it all over again in a heart beat!

Christmas has come and gone! Can I get a AMEN! Is that bad???? Don't get me wrong, I love Christmas time and all the memories new and old that come along with it, spending time with family and friends and as a new Christian I loved reading about the birth of Jesus and teaching Eviee but I don't like to spend a lot of money.I love the finer things in life but I do not like the price tag that comes with it! And Christmas is very pricey for us. Shut up! I don't want to hear about not spoiling your kids and blah blah blah! I spoil my child like crazy and I don't see anything wrong with it, I just don't like spending the money HA! On Christmas and her birthday I go all out, the way I see it is if I can't spoil her twice a year then when??? She is my pride and joy! End of story! Anyways yes I get very happy when Christmas time comes, especially now that I have Eviee (she makes it so much more fun) but I also get very happy when the last present is unwrapped and all the others have been given away. I love knowing that my child and hubby are pleased with my findings and that now I can pack it all up and be done until next year!

And I guess the biggest news of all is I am opening a children's boutique!!!! You can find my boutique at Little Loves Boutique on Facebook!www.facebook.com/littlelovesboutiquellc . Right now I have been all kinds of busy ordering girls clothing but I am planning on adding boys as soon as I can. I am so very excited about this new journey in my life. I have been busy ordering clothing and getting everything ready! Our page will have it's first sell on February 4 @7pm. Come on over and like our page!

Oh yea and the hubby bought me a new computer (along with some pretties) for Christmas so I AM BACK TO BLOGGING! It's been too long!

As soon as I learn how to do everything on this new computer I will post alot a few pictures from the last few months!

I hope everyone has a wonderful New Year!

I'm happy to be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment