Thursday, January 16, 2014

Life

I just posted this to my Facebook page...

New things are happening everyday! Life is getting busy! Eviee is growing faster then I can blink! This weather is crazy! Life is GREAT! My husband is amazing! My daughter is wonderful! GOD IS SO GOOD!

So let me tell you why...

Everyday it seems as though something new is happening to me or to my family. And today is no different. My friend and I decided that we were going to join hand in hand, sweat to sweat, fat to fat (gross right???) and we are joining the gym together and making a commitment to ourselves our families and each other to get fit and healthy! Along the way I am going to be keeping up with our progress through our new blog! I will share the link to that once it is up and running.

Well it comes at no big surprise that life is busy what with being married, having a two year old, starting a business and now with a "get fit" mission! Life is just busy, but it's a good kind of busy.

Eviee... My sweet angel! How I wish time would slow down and let me soak in this time with her. Everyday she just gets bigger and bigger. Whether it is out growing her clothes, or talking like she is five. I've been writing a journal to her for sometime now and I feel like lately I get it out more and more. Everyday there is something she does or says that I do not want to forget. I love this child!

The weather here in T-Town (I can say that cause I'm right on the boarder of Tulsa and BA! HA) is insane! One day it will be in the 60's and Eviee and I are checking out all of the parks near us and the next day we are bundled up on the couch watching WAY TOO many movies because it is freezing outfit! I mean let me just say that I do like winter. But what I really don't like is when it is winter and it feels like summer. I mean really??? HATE IT! Make up your mind already please!

I think about where I was just four months ago and where I am at now and life really is my kind of GREAT again! And I could not be happier!

Sean is amazing! He is the most loving, kindest, gentle man. He is the best father to Eviee. She is the luckiest little girl to have him as her daddy. I am the luckiest woman to have him as my husband! This man I do not deserve but am so thankful for him. He makes want to be a better person. If you find that kind of person then they are amazing!

Eviee is my wonderful little two year old sassy, sweet, precious, angel baby. Without her my life has no meaning. She is my dream come true. She is my little princess!

GOD IS SO GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment