Thursday, January 9, 2014

Picture Post

Ok so here are some pictures to kind of update you on what has happened since my last
"real" post with pictures. (IN MAY)
We went on Vacation to Texas in June! Eviee loved the beach! And still ask me to go back all the time.
Happy "LATE" 4th of July!

July 14, 2013 Eviee turned TWO!!!!!
Next post full of pictures.
Aug. 2013 Eviee started Mothers Day Out at Church
 
Sept. 2013 was a very rough month for our family and I am just so thankful that I had this sweet angel to take care of and to make me laugh during this time. If it hadn't had been for her I don't know what I would have done.
In Oct. 2013 we enjoyed all the fun things fall has to offer.
And we made the decision to list our house for sale and move back to the Tulsa, OK area. Little did we know that our house would sell two and a half weeks after it went on the market! The Lord sure did answer my prayers FAST!
Nov. 2013 we spent Thanksgiving just the three of us. Of course I forgot to get a picture of all of us but at least I got tons one of this cutie!!!!
Dec. 2013 Christmas! Enough said.
Post maybe coming soon. Maybe.
I also got the wise idea to open a children's boutique!
POST COMING!
And New Years!
 
This year I accepted The Lord into my heart! I started attending the most wonderful church where I made amazing "life long" friends. But with finding The Lord I have also seen how hard The Devil really works. This year has been amazing and horrible. And honestly if it hadn't have been for Eviee and The Lord I don't know how I would have made it. But in the end I see it was all part of Gods plan for me, and today I am happy to say that I and my family have come out on top. The Devil will not get me for I am with The Lord!
I am very excited to see what God has planned for my family in 2014!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment