Sunday, February 9, 2014

I am definitely going to be that mom

I am definitely going to be that mom that kisses this baby when she in her teens, twenties, thirties, forties....

This child. This child is my life! This child is every piece of perfect that Sean and I had. This child is my heart. This child is my soul. This child is my answered prayer. This child made my dream come true. This child is my smile. This child is my laugh. This child is my tears. This child is my joy. This child is my love. This child is my passion. This child is my perfection! This child is my playmate. This child is the reason I want to be better. This child is with out a doubt my everything! I could not live a day without her and I hardly remember life before her. I am so honored that God choose me to be her mommy.

I stumbled upon a photographer who was so sweet to get us in yesterday for a little mini session. I totally just wasn't myself this last few weeks and I guess I thought I had more time then I did but, I had to open my boutique without professional pictures last week. I was so bummed! A friend of mine has a little girl who is Eviee's age and I want them together to take pictures for Little Loves but timing and weather and sicknesses just haven't been on our side so I jump at her offer to get us in yesterday and I am so glad I did. I just about died when I got this picture. She looks like an angel in it. Which is so her because I always call her my angel baby. She truly is! I am so in love with this picture and just had to share it with y'all. Hopefully in about a week or two I can get both Eviee and her friend together, I know those are going to be amazing and I think it will be so neat for them to have pictures taken like this to hold on to forever. I know those girls are going to be life long friends!




1 comment: