Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Random

I've been wanting to write a post for a few days now but I just couldn't narrow it down to one topic so I finally decided to pull out the bullets (are you surprised)HEHE! (I love bullets)
  • Clean eating is going pretty good. We have not been prefect but we live in a imperfect world and are imperfect people so yea! Don't judge!
  •   30 days of no coffee... Well lets just that that is a fail! And you know whats sad is after the fourth day I didn't have the headaches nor did I want it really. I was out and about one and found some really cute coffee mugs and just had to have them and that's all it wrote. I tried just drinking orange juice out of it but it wasn't the same. So for about the last few days I have had about two cups a day but today I am up to three! WHATEVER! (I guess I will try again...maybe)
  • Can you tell that I am not that great with sticking to things? I never really knew that, I mean I guess I did but writing about it makes you more aware. FYI I wouldn't write about something if you really want to make it happen!
  • The Lord has proven his self even more faithful this week. Nothing that needs talked about on here, really just a lot of little things but faithful!
  • My business is doing well! We have not done great but for not even being open a month I have to say that I am pleasantly surprised at how good it is doing! Now if the rest of my clothing would show up....
  • The Lord has brought someone wonderful people into my life these last few months and I am excited to see where the future takes us.
  • I've been doing a lot of baby shopping lately. I love baby shopping but it's also a hard time too. Baby shopping always makes me think of my babies in Heaven and makes me wonder if Eviee will be our only child.
  • We have now been back in the Tulsa area for three months and three days and we are loving it! Now if we could just find a house everything would be peachy.
  • Eviee is just the funniest little thing lately. I am always telling her "you are the cutest baby I have ever seen", well the other day she grabbed my face and told me " you the cutest momma I ever seen" !!! I about died laughing! She is the greatest thing!
  • Life is getting busy and I am excited about it all!
  • O and I think we may have found "our" church!!!!!
That's all. It's late. Im not re-reading to correct any mistakes :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Desiree! Your daughter sounds so adorable and reading posts like this makes me so excited for a girl! Still nervous, but more excited. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sarah so sorry I am just now seeing this. Girls are SO MUCH FUN!!!! You will love it!

      Delete