- Easter came and Easter went. The picture above was actually from Easter Sunday. I had clothing to mail out for my boutique (super late getting it out because I had been so sick), so I got Eviee all dressed up NOT IN HER EASTER DRESS (which BTW STILL HAS NOT BEEN WORN) (THOSE WERE HER EASTER SHOES THOUGH) and we went to the mailing center at a local store and came right back home. No church, no Easter Lunches with family, nothing! Eviee got her Easter basket from us (we do not do the "Easter bunny" at our house) and we spent 99% of the day watching movies. The picture below was a few days before Easter. Eviee was in love with dying those eggs but just could not accept eating a cold egg! HAHA!
- Mother's Day. Not a very big day around our house. I mean I ABSOULTY LOVE BEING A MOMMY but I celebrate it everyday and we now live a few hours from our momma's and this year we were just unable to make it down there to see them. But my wonderful sweet baby girl with the help of the husband of course got me this beautiful Mother's Necklace. It is Rose Gold which I am completely in love with right now and it has a "E" monogrammed on it! So pretty! I love it so much! This picture is not the greatest and does not do it justice!!!
- We have been spending our days at the parks, splash pads, and the zoo. Summertime is here and I love it! Eviee doesn't mind it too much either ;)
- We/I am having baby fever BAD!!! And it doesn't help when you get to hold and love on little things like this.... Little Lane is as sweet as could be. Makes me have flash backs of when Eviee was born.
- Our town had what they call "Rooster Days". Basically like a fair just smaller. We took Eviee to it and she decided she wanted to ride the "allens" . So we did! And she loved it! I do not know where she gets that from cause Sean nor I like riding rides. Like NOT AT ALL! Picture is blurry but I think you get the idea.
- I just celebrated my 27th birthday! And I must say it wasn't too bad. Those who know me well know that I do not like my birthday. At 22 I was crying but this year it wasn't so bad. This year was actually grand! My sweet husband came home from work early with some sweet goodies and my dad, sister and her kids came up to visit. So all in all it was a great day spent with the ones I love most!
- This man of mine.... We are getting close to celebrating our 7th year together and in December we will celebrate our 5th Wedding anniversary!!!! I love this man even more today!!!
- This little lady is fixing to turn 3!!!! 3!!!! I can not Thank God or Sean enough for this angel baby of mine. She is my dream come true! My most perfect little thing. This best thing I ever did. I can not believe she is closer to 3 then she is to 2! She has been potty trained for almost a full year now. She speaks on a level of a four year old. She is so smart it blows me away. She is super funny. And completely sassy. The most sweetest thing. She looks just like her daddy but acts just like her momma which I know puts a big ol smile on my mommas face. She knows what is coming to me down the road. (payback sucks LOL). Eviee is my sunshine!
- Speaking of 3. I have no idea what to get her for her birthday?!?!?!?!?!?! Is she really going to be 3?????????????????
- Naps! Bedtime! NIGHTMARE FOR THIS MOMMA! She doesn't sleep anymore! Like almost never. I don't know what the deal is. We don't let her have sugar or anything like that, but she just seems like she is never tried anymore. Nap time is better then bedtime but still not great and no if I keep her up during the day it does not mean she will sleep at night. Tried it... doesn't work. But she did manage to fall asleep in the car today. I guess I might just have to hire someone to drive her around at night??? HAHA if only!
- I know I said 10 but I had to add this. We have been back in the Tulsa area for six months! It doesn't seem like that long but at the same time it feels like we never left. I truly love it up here and the people are amazing. I have made some of the best friends a girl could ask for the last time I lived here and this times seems to be the same. God has brought some amazing women into my life since being back and he is opening doors for me that I never thought he would but at the same time he is closing some I didn't think I wanted closed. Our life has been laid out for us and I can not wait to see what it looks like. Life is so good! God is SO GOOD!
Wednesday, June 4, 2014
TEN FOR THURSDAY
Well here it is again. It's been two months since I wrote in on this little slice of my world. I love blogging. I love reading blogs. But what I love more is spending time with the ones I love like this little two year old that keeps me so busy during the day that I don't have time to blog. But I am up late tonight and having been spending to much time thinking about this blog and how I need to catch it up here I am, after all this is my little journal. My hopes that one day when I am old and can't remember anything that I can go back to this and have all the memories come rushing back. I want to have this blog so that one day Eviee can look back on her life. So without waiting any longer I thought I would post a Ten for Thursday. (I know it isn't catchy but whatever)
Posted by Desiree Brazil at 9:26 PM